Thursday, October 17, 2013

I'm With These Guys

There's an old adage, you are only as good as the company you keep. When it comes to my trading I've come to the conclusion that I want to be with these guys.

NBG
RVLT
SCTY

More and more I focus upon trading plans that put me in the company of these guys and honing how I can exploit this on my time frame. These guys be found on the daily, weekly, or monthly charts, but they have tendencies and nuances that are particular to the time frame referenced. A recent example is a previous post about my trading plan for RVLT. A current trading plan is one I drew up a few days back for SCTY.

SCTY Model Book

Going into the last half of the month, 53 momentum stocks are currently running at their highest 12 period volume on the monthly time frame. This is my hunting ground for some more of these guys.  These Guys (Finviz Screen)



No comments:

Post a Comment