Monday, January 2, 2012

Ducks in a Row

For the past two weeks I've chosen to turn my back on the market and skate through life.

A new trading year is about to begin and in order to get back into the grove of the market I decided to glance at where the year ended.  Besides being as flat as this rink, there are some positives the market is flashing.

1) RUT has regained the 30 week MA
Russel 2000
2) An increase in the $USHL5
$USHL5
3) $BPNYA confirmed bullish
$BPNYA
4) Primary and Secondary are Bullish
Primary Indicator
Secondary Indicator
A major catalyst is coming down the pipe line with earnings season kicking off in a week. For the next few days I'll withhold expectations and get back into the flow over this shortened week and get myself well prepared for when AA announces.

No comments:

Post a Comment