Saturday, September 29, 2012

Beer, Gluttony and the King


Each August I take some time to visit friends and family and celebrate my birthday. Last year I brought my laptop down with me and traded during this time –horribly. This year I opted to leave everything and anything market related behind and simply enjoy. Well, this mood carried through August and much of early September resulting in my shirking my market analysis, which turned out to be a good thing. Sometimes it's best to step away and digest. To bastardize a Nathaniel Hawthorne quote, “Trading (originally Happiness) is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.”

So for my first post to get me motivated to begin blogging again will be beer, gluttony, and the king.

Toronado 25th Anniversary
Lagunitas Beer Board
Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Ale
Voodoo Doughnut
By the end, not so happy.
Who doesn't like waffles after doughnuts?
Brenda's in S.F.
Toronado Burger Tuesdays
Toronado Anniversary Mascot
Street Food in S.F.
More Street Food
I'd do seconds and thirds.
Not much else to do after all that food.
Spending a day by a river works too
Voodoo action with King Khan!

Now that I've digested everything it's back to play.

1 comment: