Tuesday, June 25, 2019

PIck 6 Quinella and Market Direction

Each trading night I look for 6 anticipation set ups for the next trading session.  Doing this for a lengthy period of time has led to a few revelations that assist in managing market risk and exposure.  First, if there aren't a plethora of setups and I'm struggling to just find a few A-grade setups then the market on my time frame is highly probable to be incongruent with my trading style.  Either too many stocks are extended to the upside or they are pulling back.  Second, if setups are found and they don't trigger, this is yet another sign the market and my time frame are in disharmony.

Slim Pickins
Lately the market has been slim pickings and stocks that I have been interested in are not triggering.  Not a single one the past two days has made a high greater than my anticipation entry.  Under better circumstances these should be firing off early in the trading session.  When the market is conducive, such as last week, the landscape looks quite a bit different.

Robusto
 

No comments:

Post a Comment