Wednesday, October 31, 2012

ETF with Year High Volume

In my evening reading I've come across a few post regarding silver which jarred my memory.  About a month ago a few of my scans began to populate with miners and I took a trade with PAAS without much success.  Given that the market has been correcting since then and I've been sitting on the sidelines I haven't put really more thought into it. However, human nature being prone to influence, I decided to take a second gander and run a scan on year high volume of ETFs and 4 today meet that criteria.  A lot of dollar volume has been put into these ETFs today and makes them worth further investigation.    

EPP
IYE
XLK
SIL
Looking at some of the components of SIL shows some nice set-ups forming.

AG

CDE
PAAS
SLW

No comments:

Post a Comment